Sunday, September 6, 2015

Eye Makeup Tutorial

Subtle Shimmer Cut Crease Tutorial

I was going to a party and decided I wanted to do a cut crease with subtle shimmer and a dark lip. I used shadows from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette only. Best of all, it only involves two shadows, so it's super easy for beginners!

Step One

Apply the shade "Milk Chocolate" all over the crease.













Step Two

Pack the shade "Champagne Truffle" onto the lid. It's a soft purple-pink with a subtle shimmer.














Step Three

Blend everything very well to soften the look and eliminate any harsh lines.














Step Four

Apply NYC's liquid eyeliner in black, and try to do better than I did. I am not an expert yet.













Step Five

Curl the upper lashes and apply Covergirl's Super Sizer mascara to both the upper and lower lashes. This is only the second time I've used this mascara but I'm quickly falling in love with it.















Optional - Lip Stain, Primer, Setting Spray

I used e.l.f.'s lip stain in "Nude Nectar" on my lips. It took a few coats to get the color payoff I wanted, but It looks gorgeous and it won't budge when I eat or drink. Another optional thing you can do before starting this look is use an eye primer, which I did, as well as use a setting spray all over my face because I'm going to be out for a while without much chance to do touch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment