Sunday, September 13, 2015

Single Eyeshadows First Impression

Magic Finish Luminizing Eyshadow First Impression

A few posts back I did a haul from ShopMissA, and I got four GIANT single eyeshadows from there. I haven't had them long enough to do a full review, but I'm excited about them so I wanted to do a first impression.

Here they are. From top to bottom we have the colors 1, 2, 3, and 4. They don't look big in this picture but in reality they're about the size of my palm. Like I said, giant. I'm not sure how I'll use them all up!















Here they are swatched on my hand. The first is a pretty mid-green, the second is a peachy color, the third is a blue-grey-brown that doesn't really suit my skin tone, and the fourth is another peachy color. I'll probably pass number 3 along to a friend with a different skin tone that it'll look better on, but the rest I plan to keep. The two peachy ones look like great cheekbone highlights! Maybe I'll give one of the peachy ones to a friend as well, since they are quite similar and I don't really need them both. I love the green, though. They're not super pigmented, but they're not super powdery either. Overall, my first impression is that these are very nice and well worth one dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment