Sunday, September 20, 2015

Lip Shimmer First Impression

Wet' n' Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer First Impression

In my recent Rite Aid haul, you may have seen that I got these. I'm really excited about them but it's too early to give a review, so I'm starting with a first impression. They cost $1.99 USD and you can get them at some Rite Aids and Walmarts.

From left to right, here are the colors Sugar, Berry, and Spice. They come in two more colors (Frost and Cocoa) but they didn't look like colors I would end up wearing so I didn't get them. 















Here they are in the same order swatched on my hand. Sugar is quite sheer, while Berry and Spice are quite pigmented.

















This is Sugar on my lips. A bit sheer but still very pretty and shimmery. I'm not huge on shimmer but I love Wet' n' Wild so I wanted to try these out.






Here's Berry on my lips. More pigmented and a tiny bit less shimmery.








This one is my favorite, Spice. A little more pigment and a little less shimmer once again.







Let me know if you're interested in a review of these in a week or so once I've tried them more! Also feel free to comment a link to your blog if you also post about makeup and want me to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment