Monday, September 7, 2015

Baby Lips Review

Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm Review

A very long time ago I was gifted two Baby Lips Electro Lip Balms in the shades Pink Shock and Oh! Orange. You can buy them here for $3.99 USD each.

Here they are side by side. My favorite is the orange one because orange is one of my favorite colors, and it leaves a nice sheer orange tint on the lips. The pink one leaves a lovely sheer pink tint, but neither of them are very pigmented. That's fine with me, though, because I never expect much pigment from a lip balm. They don't have much of a scent, and they're very smooth and moisturizing.












Here's how much product you get. About the same amount as a standard lip balm. Leave a comment down below telling me your favorite shade of Baby Lips lip balm so I can try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment