Sunday, September 20, 2015

Haul!

Rite Aid Haul

I was bored today, so I decided to head to Rite Aid to see what kind of sales were on. Lucky me, there was 40% off Wet' n' Wild products if you have a Plenti card, which I do! I've been obsessed with lip balm lately, so I also picked up some new lip balms I've wanted to try out. A few lip balms were on sale if you have a Plenti card as well!

I didn't have any colors like these, so I picked up a couple of Wet' n' Wild nail polishes in the colors Wet Cement (left) and Private Viewing (right). I've been noticing that despite my giant nail polish collection, I'm lacking nice neutrals like these, and these were only $1.19 USD each because of the sale.













I already have five Wet' n' Wild MegaLast lipsticks, but I didn't have these two yet. Bare It All is on the left, and Red Velvet is on the right. I don't tend to look good with nude shades but I thought that Bare It All might be an exception, and for $1.19 USD (regularly $1.99), I feel like you can't really go wrong.













I also got these Wet' n' Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmers in Sugar (left), Berry (middle), and Spice (right). There were five colors at my Rite Aid, but these three appealed to me the most. I'll probably do a review on these once I've tried them out. I've never seen these before, but they didn't say new on them, so I've probably just been missing them. They were $1.19 USD each with the sale.












Next I picked up a couple of Nivea Lip Butters. I've heard good things about them and I wanted to try them out. Plus they were on sale for two for five dollars, so they were only $2.50 USD each! They both smell super nice.















Lastly, I grabbed an EOS Medicated Lip Balm in tangerine. It smells lovely, and it cost me $3.59 USD. I think it's usually more at Rite Aid, but I have lots of Plenti Points so I saved some money. It's a bit pricey for a lip balm, so I hope it's really good. This is the first time I've ever had my own EOS lip balm, and I've heard mixed reviews, so I hope that I'm one of the ones that likes them!












That's all for today's haul! Let me know if you want swatches or reviews of anything I purchased. I'm planning on doing a swatch and review of the MegaLast lipsticks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment