Friday, September 11, 2015

Face Mask Review

7th Heaven Green Tea Peel-Off Face Mask Review

If you saw my recent Walmart haul, you'll have seen that I got this face mask. It cost me about $1.37 USD and you can buy it from http://www.my7thheaven.com/. It claims to purify pores and cleanse deeply, and I wanted to test that. On the website, the description states that it gives a "deep cleansed, toned complexion" and says that it removes impurities. I find these statements to be true. Hooray! My skin looked brighter as soon as I peeled it off, and my acne was noticeably reduced the next day. The back of the package says to leave it on for 15-25 minutes, and I'm impatient, so I only kept it on for 15 minutes. Still, I got great results! I've read (although I have yet to do thorough research, so don't take what I say as fact) that green tea can help reduce swelling when applied to the skin, and it certainly seemed to do that for me. I have yet to try applying green tea bags directly to the skin or making my own face mask, but I plan to try at some point, and I will report my findings in another post. Overall, I would say that this mask is absolutely worth the money. It would get somewhat expensive for daily use, but for weekly use or less frequent than that, it would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment