Saturday, September 5, 2015

Lip Balm Review

Yu-Be Stick Lip Balm Review

I made a Sephora order a few weeks ago and purchased the Electric Palette, but I wanted free shipping. My total came to $49.00, and free shipping is $50.00 Shipping was a bit over $5.00 USD, and this lip balm was $5.00, so not only did I get a lip balm, but I was saving, like, 19 cents! Woohoo! You can get it at Sephora, or you can get it here for the same price.

Here it is. It's very moisturizing, and it contains vitamin E. Not only is vitamin E moisturizing, it also has some healing properties, so it's great for my constantly chapped lips.















This is how much product you get - quite a bit compared to a lipstick. Total, it contains .15 ounces of product, which is the same amount as an original ChapStick.
















Here are the ingredients. Like I mentioned, it has vitamin E, as well as coconut oil, which is also moisturizing. When I first used it, I noticed that it had a very strong scent. Not unpleasant, but certainly unusual for a lip balm. I suspected it was rosemary, and when I checked the ingredients I expected to just see something like "natural and artificial scents," but it actually says rosemary! It doesn't taste like rosemary, but it definitely smells like it, so if you don't like rosemary, don't get this lip balm. But if you don't mind, then I totally think that this lip balm is worth the money. It may be more expensive than the average lip balm, but it contains nourishing ingredients that the average lip balm doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment