Sunday, September 20, 2015

Lip Balm Review

Lip Balm Review


I recently got these lip balms for a dollar each from ShopMissA, and let me tell you, they are some of THE most hydrating and moisturizing lip balms I've ever tried. The main ingredient is Vaseline, so they are a bit greasy, but they contain aloe, which is healing. They work great for my usually dry and chapped lips. They hydrate and moisturize permanently, rather than for a few hours before drying out your lips even worse, like many other lip balms. The watermelon is my favorite, because I love artificial watermelon scent and flavoring. They all smell like the artificial version of the scent they claim to be, but I was expecting this from something so cheap. They leave my lips feeling soft and smooth for hours after use, and they're my current holy grail lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment