Saturday, September 5, 2015

Biore Pore Strips

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review


Although my skin is far from acne-prone (I only get a noticeable pimple every 3-6 months on average, because I'm extremely lucky), I do get some blackheads now and again, usually on my nose, chin, and in between my eyebrows. So I bought some pore strips to remedy that.

This is the combo pack of 12 special nose strips and 12 normal face strips. It's lasted me months since I only use them when my blackheads are very noticeable, as I've heard they aren't great for your skin. I haven't suffered any ill effects because of these, though, so I'm not sure how true that is, at least for me. 













It's a bit gross, but here's one of the nose strips after being used. Even though I had very few visible blackheads, you can tell that it pulled out tons of gunk from my pores. These work super well and I would definitely recommend them, especially for $10.31 USD (purchase them here). If you have lots of visible blackheads that you want to get rid of, then you totally need to try these. Just be careful not to get them too close to your sensitive under-eye area if you use them on your cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment