Saturday, September 26, 2015

Matte Palette First Impression

Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette Essential Mattes First Impression

In my recent Ulta haul, you may have seen a couple of palettes. I've decided to do a first impression on this one, as well as some swatches. You can buy the palette here for $7.00 USD.

Here is the palette. It comes with 12 pretty shades, all matte. The texture is smooth and a bit buttery, although there are some "crumbs" that come off when you rub your finger in the shadows. For seven bucks, the quality is better than I expected, but we'll have to wait and see about their lasting power.













Here are six of the shades...


















...and here are the other six. Most of them show up this pigmented with one swatch, but I went over some of the lighter shades twice so they'd show up better on camera. They have medium to high pigmentation, depending on the shade. The darker shades show up more pigmented, which I find to be pretty normal. I'm excited about trying out the blue-grey shade, as I don't own anything like it at the moment. I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of the lighter shades, but even if I only use half of the colors, this palette will still be worth the money to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment