Thursday, September 24, 2015

Haul!

Ulta Haul

I recently bought some makeup from Ulta and I wanted to do a haul for my blog, so here it is! I don't plan on buying new makeup anytime soon, so this will probably be the last haul for a while. I may do a no-buy, so I'll post about it if that happens. I got my order in two shipments, which was funny because I got two items - a lipstick and a single eyeshadow - in a box that was way too big for jus those things. Now, on to the haul!

Here are the samples I got. Since I got my order in two shipments, I got some extra samples. I also got a few perfume samples, but I didn't include them as they're just the kind where you sniff the paper. I'm glad I got the primer samples as I've wanted to try both of those primers, and I'm very excited about the big shampoo sample! I've never gotten a sample this big before, and I certainly didn't expect it. I'm running out of my current shampoo so it will be good to have a new one to try out.










Since I purchased $10.00 USD worth of Essence products, I got a free Essence Lash Princess mascara, usually $4.99 USD. I don't really need any more mascara right now but it's good to have an extra around for when I run out.















I got these foundations buy one get one half off, and they were the main reason I made the order. I'm running out of my current one of these so I wanted a backup, and then I took advantage of the buy one get one half off deal. I'm in the shade 110 Porcelain and they regularly cost $7.99 USD.














The Urban Decay Primer Potion was on sale for $10.00 USD (normally it's twenty) and I've been wanting to try it out for a while, so I decided to get it. I've heard so many good things about it that I've been tempted to get it many times, but I'm glad I waited until it was on sale, because I saved some money.













Next I got this Essence Gel Eyeliner, which costs $3.99 USD. I got it in the shade 01 Midnight In Paris, which as far as I can tell is the only shade. Somehow, I didn't own a black gel eyeliner, so I decided that it was time to finally get one.















After that, I got an Essence 3D Eyeshadow in the color Irresistible First Love. It costs $3.49 USD. I can't wait to try it out, especially the pink shade. I don't have a pigmented light pink in my collection so if this is any good, it'll be a good addition.














I also got two Revlon ColorStay ShadowLinks in the colors Copper and Gold. I don't have a copper or a gold eyeshadow, so I wanted to get some. The cool part is that they link together, so you can make your own custom palette with them! I may buy more in the future if I end up liking them. They cost $2.99 USD each normally, but they were also buy one get one half off.












Next I got the Iconic 3 Redemption palette from Makeup Revolution. It costs $7.00 USD, and it is GORGEOUS. I think it's supposed to be a dupe of the Naked 3 palette, but I don't own that one so I can't compare them. All of the shades look like something I would totally wear and I can't wait to try it out.













I also purchased the Essential Mattes Redemption palette from Makeup Revolutions. It costs $7.00 as well. I bought it because I feel like I need more matte eyeshadows, and all of these shadows are matte.















Lastly, I bought an Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Coral Calling. It costs $2.99 USD. I noticed that despite having far too many lipsticks for one person, I didn't have a single coral lipstick, and this one looked pretty, so I got it. I'm excited about trying it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment