Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lipstick First Impression

Kleancolor Kleanista Lipstick Review and Swatches

If you saw my last post, you'll see that I did a hug haul from the website ShopMissA. I got these three fun-colored lipsticks there to try out, and although it's too early to give a full review, I wanted to do a first impression on them because I was so excited to try them out.

Here are the lipsticks. I got them in the colors Lightning Struck, Envious Desire, and Sky Dive. I got these colors because I wanted to try out some fun colors without spending much money, and at a dollar each, I figured you can't go too wrong.














Here they are swatched on my hand. As you can see, Envious Desire skips a bit and isn't as opaque as the other two. I had to apply quite a bit of each to get good opacity, as well. They do have a smell, but it's not unpleasant - it reminds me of pink lemonade flavored candy.














This is Lightning Struck on my lips. As you can see, it clings to my lips in odd places and doesn't apply evenly. Sadly, this was the best looking one of them all, so it's downhill from here.






Here's Envious Desire on my lips. It barely goes on at all and looks really patchy.








Lastly, we have Sky Dive on my lips. It's a bit better than the previous one but I'm still not impressed.






Overall, my first impression is that they kinda suck. I've heard that other colors look better, so maybe I'll try those out next time I order from ShopMissA, but these ones aren't even worth a dollar compared to the e.l.f. ones you can get for the same price. Hopefully I'll find a use for these around halloween, but if not, I may ask a friend if they're interested (I doubt they will be once I tell them about the quality, though) or toss them. I would not recommend these.

No comments:

Post a Comment