Saturday, September 5, 2015

Maybelline Baby Skin

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Review

Ever feel like your pores are too big and too visible? Here's your solution!

This is the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser by Maybelline. I've found that it works great to smooth over your pores and, surprisingly, it doesn't clog my pores - at least not noticeably or enough to cause acne. 















Here's what a small amount of it looks like on my hand before rubbing it in...













...and here's what it looks like after! As you can see, it's totally invisible, so it'll work with any skin tone. I find it to be a little bit gooey, but it still does it's job, and it even works well as a primer! Although I do prefer my Hard Candy primer, this works almost as well and it blurs my pores. I'm not the best example of somebody with large pores, since most of mine are practically invisible, but I can tell a huge difference when I use it on my nose, where my pores are more visible. You can buy it here for $6.99, and overall, I'd say it's worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment