Saturday, September 5, 2015

Walmart Haul

Walmart Makeup Haul

I had to go to Walmart to get a few things, so of course I spent the majority of the time in the makeup isle! I plan to do a review on everything I picked up, so let me know down in the comments what you want to see first.

First I got three e.l.f lip stains to try out. There were five shades there, but I only picked up the shades Hot Tamale, Pink Petal, and Nude Nectar. They were $2.00 USD each. I've heard good things about them, and I tend to like e.l.f. products, so I have no doubt that these will be worth the money.













Next I got a 7th Heaven Green Tea Peel-Off facial mask. I have normal skin and I rarely get any noticeable acne, but I still enjoy a facial mask from time to time. This cost $1.37 USD, which isn't too bad. I chose this one because it's good for all skin types and I've heard that green tea is really good for your skin, so I wanted to test it out.













My next purchase was two Rimmel Keep Calm and Lip Balms in Rose Blush (Keep Calm and Rock) and Pink Blush (Keep Calm and Kiss). I don't own very many lip balms, and my lips are always either chapped or peeling (ew), so I got these to try out. At $2.50 each, they're relatively inexpensive, so I got two. I chose them based on what the side said.












Next I got the new (ish) Covergirl Super Sizer mascara. I love having voluminous lashes, and this claims to increase your lashes' volume by 400%, so I purchased it. I'll do a review and compare it to some other mascaras I already own. It cost $5.94 USD.














I already have a few Wet'n'Wild MegaLast lipsticks, but I didn't have these two colors, both of which I've wanted for ages but could never find - so of course I grabbed them! I got the colors Stoplight Red and Dollhouse Pink. They each cost $1.93 USD, and all the other colors I have are totally worth the price, so I expect that these will be too. I'll do a review of all the ones I own soon.












The purchase that I'm most excited about is the Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray. I've never used a setting spray before, but I've wanted to for a while, so I got this one for $6.00 USD. A bit more expensive than the e.l.f. one, but way cheaper than one from Urban Decay. I haven't heard anything about this one, but I hope it works well.













Next up are two e.l.f. products I've been wanting to try, the dramatic lashes and the blotting papers. I've only used false lashes once before, and I've never tried any blotting papers, but I'm eager to test out both. Each of them cost $1.00 USD.















After that are two e.l.f. eye shadow brushes, which I got because I don't really have either of these types of brushes. One is the blending eye brush and the other is the eye crease brush. I'm trying to build up my eye brush collection, and from what I've heard, these two will be great additions - especially at $1.00 USD each!













Lastly, I bought the e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths. I've been meaning to get these for forever, so I finally bought them. At $3.00 USD for 20 wipes, they seem to be some of the cheapest makeup remover wipes on the market. My favorites are currently some from Burt's Bees, but I want to try some cheaper ones to see if I like them any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment