Monday, September 7, 2015

Wildest Dreams Makeup

Wildest Dreams Makeup Look


I was inspired to do a Taylor Swift-like look, and when the Wildest Dreams video look was suggested to me, I decided that it would be a perfect one to try and re-create.

 Here's a close-up of the eye look...
...and here's the full face. These are screenshots from the Wildest Dreams music video and I do not own them (in case that needed to be cleared up).














Here is the eye look that I created. I used two shadows from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette - Hazelnut on the crease and Haute Chocolate on the lid. I made a wind using the NYC black liquid eyeliner and I used Maybelline's Great Lash mascara in very black.





Sadly, I didn't have a dark red that was close to the one on Taylor, so I settled for the Wet'n'Wild MegaLast lipstick in Stoplight Red. Her lips looked matte, so I didn't add any gloss. I hope you liked this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment