Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mascara Review

Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara Review

A month or so back, I went to Walmart and got some makeup, including this mascara. I had heard good things about it and wanted to try it out. I have the shade Black and you can buy it here for $6.85 USD.

Here's the tube. I like the packaging. Nothing fancy, but it doesn't look cheap either.

















Here are my eyelashes before curling them and applying mascara...










...and here they are after. The picture isn't great quality, but you can see a difference. This is after just one coat of mascara, and you can already see more volume. I prefer volume over length when it comes to mascara, so this one is perfect. Definitely worth the price, and probably the best mascara I've ever used. It comes off pretty easily with a makeup wipe, and since it's not waterproof you don't need special ones that remove waterproof makeup. There's minimal clumping, and although it adds very little length, it adds plenty of volume, especially if you apply more layers. I tend to stick to one layer, but it is buildable. The one thing I have to say that isn't so great is that I find it hard to use on my lower lashes, but that might just be because I'm bad at applying mascara to my lower lashes in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment