Saturday, September 5, 2015

Contour Kit First Impression

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit First Impression

I wanted to start contouring, and I had some extra money, so I thought, why not get this contour palette I've wanted for a while now? It's $40.00 USD on Sephora, which is pricey compared to a drugstore palette such as the one from NYX, but I was in the mood to splurge a bit. I've only used it three or four times, so it's too early to give a review, but I was excited to share it.

The packaging seems to be made out of a very dense, sturdy cardboard-type material. It feels very smooth and all fancy and stuff.
















It comes with six colors, three to highlight and three to contour.I got the light to medium palette. I find the highlighting shades don't work as highlights on my skin tone, but they work great as setting powders. I use the bottom right shade to bronze and the bottom middle shade to contour. I haven't found a use for the bottom left shade yet, but I'm sure I will by the time I do a full review on this palette. Overall, my first impression is that this palette is absolutely fantastic, but we'll see if that changes over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment