Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lip Balm Review

Keep Calm and Lip Balm Review

In my recent Walmart haul I featured two Rimmel Keep Calm Lip Balms, one in Pink Blush and one is Rose Blush. Here is my honest review. You can get them here for $2.50 USD.

Here they are in the tubes. Honestly, I'm not at all impressed with these. Sure, they leave a nice tint, but they don't seem to moisturize my lips at all, which they claim to do. I tried applying them at least half a dozen times each and they did nothing for me other than leave a bit of color. I'll probably sanitize them and hand them to a friend. Are they worth the money? Only if you're just looking for a lip balm with a tint. Not if you want one to moisturize and hydrate your lips. This was sad for me because I usually love Rimmel products.

No comments:

Post a Comment