Saturday, September 5, 2015

e.l.f. Brush vs. EcoTools Brush

e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush vs EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush (Used for Liquid Foundation)

Since I use liquid foundation nearly every day, I need a brush that's good at applying it. That's why I originally bought the EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush. But then, I found the e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush under my bed (like, literally, under my bed. Still in it's package and everything), and I thought to myself, "Wow, this looks just like the EcoTools brush I use for foundation." So I decided to start using the e.l.f. one instead for a little while so that I could compare them, and I'm so glad I did - I actually prefer the e.l.f. one! While the EcoTools one is really good, it can sometimes leave obvious brushstrokes. The e.l.f. one still does that, but not nearly as much, and the lines disappear once I apply powder over it. And not only does it work better, it's cheaper too! The e.l.f. one is $3.00 USD while the EcoTools one is $6.99 USD. Also, I find the e.l.f. brush to be a bit softer and gentler. But neither of them have become my "holy grail" foundation brush, so if you know of a better one for a reasonable price, please leave a comment down below telling me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment