Saturday, September 5, 2015

Lipstick Review

NYC Expert Last Lip Color Review

A while back, I noticed my lack of pink lipsticks at the time, so I went to pick one up. I also saw a red one and fell in love with it, so I purchased both.

Here they are - the NYC Expert Last Lip Colors in Traffic Jam (the red) and Forever Fuchsia (the pink). They cost $1.99 USD and you can get them here.
















This is the amount of product you get - 3.2 grams. I've used a little bit of it, but this is pretty much the amount you get. The website claims that they last at least 6 hours, and I find that to be true, especially if you wear a lip liner. They're pretty easy to apply and somewhat creamy. They aren't too drying as long as you wear them for less than three or four hours, and they don't tend to feather much.















Here's Traffic Jam on my lips. It's a very pretty warm red. It has a semi-matte finish.








Here is Forever Fuchsia on my lips. It's almost a "barbie-pink," but not quite purple enough. It's also semi-matte, but a bit more matte than Traffic Jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment