Monday, September 7, 2015

Lip Gloss Review

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Review

A while back I was gifted a Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in the shade Margaret and I decided I wanted to review it. Let me know what you think! You can buy it here for $19.00 USD.

Here's the lip gloss packaging. It's very sleek, and I think it looks pretty fancy. I really like the font that the company chose to use. The packaging doesn't leak at all when stored on it's side for long periods of time.















Here's the gloss on my lips. It's quite opaque and pigmented compared to most of the glosses I own, which is actually quite a few considering I don't wear lip gloss very often. You could wear this on it's own and still have noticeable color on your lips. The color is described on Sephora as "mocha rapture". I think the mocha part is pretty accurate (and I drink lots of mochas) but I'm not sure what the rapture part is supposed to mean. They probably threw that in to make it sound cooler. It makes your lips tingle in a pleasant way, just like the description on Sephora claims it does, and I do notice a small amount of lip plumping when I wear it. This isn't good or bad for me, since I'm happy with how my lips look either way. The description also says it contains vitamins A and E, which is great! Both vitamins A and E help smooth your lips, and vitamin E helps with healing them. I'm always looking for things that contain vitamin E for my constantly dry and chapped lips. Overall, I would say that this is a fantastic lip gloss, although $19.00 USD seems a little steep. I would gladly pay as much as $15.00 USD, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment