Thursday, October 1, 2015

Eye Makeup Tutorial

Eye Makeup Tutorial Using Only One Palette!

I recently bought the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette, and I wanted to do a tutorial using it because its gorgeous. I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. So, here you are!

Apply the 7th shade from the left to your crease, making sure to blend it out well.










Apply the 6th shade from the left to your lid, blending it into the crease color.









Apply the second shade from the left to your inner corner, being sure to blend it into the lid and crease colors well.









Using the Gel Liner by Essence in the shade 01 Midnight In Paris, make a wing. I used an angled brush to do this.








Curl your upper lashes and apply Covergirl's Super Sizer mascara to your upper and lower lashes, and you're done! I didn't use a lipstick with this look, but you might try a classic red - I think it would look nice with this eye look. If you're not comfortable with something as bold as a red, try a pinky nude or coral instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment