Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mini Haul

Bath and Bodyworks Mini Haul

I recently went shopping and got a ton of stuff - a bit too much for one haul. So I'm splitting it based on where I got the stuff from, and first up is Bath and Bodyworks! I only got a few things since Bath and Bodyworks is kind of expensive, but I know I'll love everything I got.

First, I got the Suncrisp Apple Harvest shower gel and body lotion. I got them in a little gift set together for $15.00 USD, and although you can purchase them both separately, it's only a few dollars more to get both together in the set than it is to get one of these on their own. They smell just like apples. I'm gonna smell like a candy apple!













Next up I got this Crisp Morning Air hand cream for $5.00 USD. It smells really nice and it claims to be nourishing, which would be great because my hands have been dry lately.
















Lastly, I got the Paris Amour golden sugar scrub. It smells lovely and I've used it before, so I know that I'll love it. It was $16.50 USD. This will be my third bottle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment