Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Leopard

Quick Halloween Idea: Leopard Print

For my third Halloween tutorial, I wanted to do something super easy that could be done with makeup that most people would already have or be able to get easily. I did this on the back of my hand, but you could do it on your face and neck and pair it with my cat tutorial for a great leopard costume. It only takes a few minutes and it comes of easily.

Start with a brown base. I used the sixth shade from the left in the Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes palette.

















Using a brown eyeliner, draw on some spots. Make them random but still somewhat circular or ovular. You could just leave it here, or do the next step.
















Outline the spots with a black eyeliner. A matte black is preferable, because as you can see the shimmer doesn't look too good. You can also leave this step out and still have it look perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment