Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Palette Collection

My Palette Collection

This will be similar to my lippies collection, but it's about palettes instead of lip products. I only have four eyeshadow palettes, so I'm also including my contour palette. I am in no way trying to brag - I just enjoy these types of posts and thought that maybe others would too.

This is the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette - my current favorite! I really like all the shimmery shades and the mattes are nice too. I mainly like the shimmers, though. The sixth shade from the left is my absolute favorite in the entire palette.














Next is the Makeup Revolution Redemption palette, which I have yet to really play around with. I originally got it because I needed more matte eyeshadows, but I don't know how much I'll end up using the lighter shades, so maybe I should have gone for a palette with more dark shades. Still, it's a nice quality palette, and I'm glad to have a matte black in my collection as well.












This is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. This used to be my favorite palette, but I like the Iconic 3 a bit more. It has a really nice highlight shade, though, which I use on my cheekbones. It's called Champagne Truffle.















Next is the Urban Decay Electric palette. I love bright colors, so this is a great palette for me. I've gone through phases of using it every single day, although I'm more into neutrals at the moment. If you like bright and pigmented colors, then this palette is for you!














Lastly is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette in Light to Medium. I use this whenever I contour, and it's great for that, as well as for eyeshadows. It's pigmented, but not so pigmented that you can easily overdo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment