Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lippies Part Two - Lip Gloss

My Lippies Collection Part Two - Lip Gloss


This is the second part of my lippies collection - lip glosses! This isn't all of them, but it is the majority. I don't actually use lip gloss very often, so I don't have as many lip glosses as I have balms or lipsticks.

First up are two lip glosses I found at Dollar Tree. I haven't tried them yet but they do smell good.

















Next I have two Philosophy glosses that I've never used that I'm not sure you can even get anymore. I imagine that they're good but I still have to try them.
















After that I have two old Revlon glosses I'm pretty sure they don't make anymore. I really like the red one, it's very pigmented.
















Next are three Milani glosses I found at Dollar Tree. I can't seem to find them on the Milani website so I'm not sure where else you could find them.
















Lastly, I have three random glosses. The one on the left and the one in the middle are from Dollar Tree, and the one on the right was a gift at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment