Saturday, October 3, 2015

Another Mini Haul

Mini Claire's and Michael's Haul

This little haul will include some jewelry, as well as makeup! I love Claire's but I think it can be a bit overpriced so I don't go there very often, but I needed some jewelry for my Halloween costume, and I heard that they have some cute lip balms. I also went to Michael's and managed to find a makeup related item!

First I got this pretty choker set as an option for my Halloween costume, and for everyday wear if I feel like it. I'm not huge on chokers but I do think they're cute sometimes. It cost $9.50 USD.















Next I got this pretty long necklace and matching earring set for $14.50 USD as another option for my Halloween costume.
















After that I bought some mustache and tophat earrings. They're regularly $6.50 but I got them for $3.25 USD. I love the mustache trend so I had to get them.
















Lastly from Claire's, I got these lip balms for $3.50 USD each. A bit expensive, but I've never seen these flavors before and I was intrigued. I can't wait to try them out!
















Finally, from Michael's, I got two packs of face wipes for $1.50 USD each. They say on the back that they're meant for the face, so I'm hoping that they remove makeup too.

No comments:

Post a Comment