Friday, October 2, 2015

September Favorites

September 2015 Favorites

It's October now, so that means it's time for a monthly favorites! I plan on doing this every month. I have quite a few this month, so let's get to it!

My first favorites are two of the Wet' n' Wild MegaLast lipsticks in the colors Just Peachy and Bare It All. I love them because they're long lasting and very pretty. They are a bit drying, but I don't mind.















This is a lip balm that I got from ShopMissA, and it's super hydrating and moisturizing. I use it almost daily to help heal my chapped lips, and it works really well.
















I use this Nivea lip butter (as well as the one in Raspberry Rose Kiss) to moisturize my lips over night. It leaves my lips really smooth when I wake up in the morning, in good condition to wear a more drying lipstick.















This is the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Shine-Free primer. I use it every day and it makes my foundation last a couple hours longer. It's by far the best primer I've ever tried!
















Next up is this black Essence gel eyeliner. I use it with an angled eyeliner brush to get a perfect wing. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and it comes off super easily.
















Next we have the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette. I loooove this! All the colors are super pretty and quite pigmented. My favorite shade is the golden one, which I pack onto my lid for a shimmery look.















This is a pretty Milani nail polish I got at the dollar store in the shade Canyon Country. I've used it a couple times and although it chips pretty easily, it looks very nice. I think it's a good fall color.















Moving on to the face, I've been loving these e.l.f. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths. They remove makeup super well, even if it's waterproof. And at three dollars for 20, they're pretty cheap, too! I recommend storing them upside-down so that the top cloth is more moist when you use it.














After taking off my makeup, I use this Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash to get off any excess and get more down into my pores. It claims to diminish acne within 12 hours of use, and it really does! I also use it once or twice a week with a loofah in the shower to exfoliate my face. It even works to prevent future breakouts.













Now for the body! This is the Philosophy "Unconditional Love" shower gel. The scent is pleasant, and it reminds me somewhat of cotton candy. I love this stuff and use it on my arms every time I shower to make them smell nice and also use a loofah with it so they'll be smoother.














Lastly, we have a couple of hair products. These are the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy shampoo and conditioner. I have colored hair, and this really does help keep it vibrant for longer. The shampoo is almost gone and the conditioner is about halfway done. I plan to try new shampoo when this one is done, but it was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment