Sunday, October 11, 2015

Bright Eye Tutorial

Super Bright Eye Makeup Tutorial

I wanted to do a bright look to change things up a bit, since I've been doing a lot more neutral looks lately. I also really like bright, colorful looks, even for everyday wear. I've worn looks like this out many times and I think it's wearable if you have the confidence to pull it off. I used only shadows from the Urban Decay Electric palette.

Use the shade Urban in the crease. Make sure to blend it well, especially at the top.












Apply the shade Jilted all over the lid and blend it into the crease shade well. This is a really nice pink-purple color.










Put the shade Savage on just the middle of the lid. It adds a nice pop of extra brightness.









Use a sparkly blue liner and make a wing. I like how this looks better than black liner, but you could use either.









Curl your lashes, apply mascara, and you're done! This would look good with false lashes as well, and paired with a peach or coral lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment