Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lippies Part One - Lip Balm

My Lippies Collection Part One - Lip Balms


I was looking at all the lippies I own (which is far too many) and decided that I wanted to do a post about them. Then I realized that I have too many for that because I'm ridiculous and I basically hoard makeup, so I'm splitting it into parts. Just a disclaimer - I'm not trying to brag about all the makeup I have or anything like that. I'm posting this simply because I enjoy reading posts like this and thought that maybe other people would too. I'm starting out with lip balm.

These are my Baby Lips Electros and my YuBe lip balm. Both are pretty good, although I prefer the YuBe due to how it's a fair bit more moisturizing. The only possible downside to the YuBe is that it smells really strongly of rosemary. I don't mind it, but I can see how some people might.













Here are my Nivea lip butters. These are my favorites to wear at night because they're thick, so they stay on for a while, and they're also really moisturizing. I haven't had a single crack in my lips or any chapping since I started wearing these overnight! I usually keep the caramel one on my desk to use at night and the raspberry one in my purse for daytime.













Next up, I got these three adorable lip balms from the Dollar Tree. I have yet to try any of them, and I'll admit that I'm a bit wary of the bacon one. but I'll update you on how they work once I try them.















These two are the ones I got from Claire's about a week ago. The fudge brownie one smells like fake chocolate, which I find kinda gross, and the cinnamon roll one has barely any scent. Neither of them have a flavor.















After that we have three ChapIce's I got together in a three-pack from Dollar Tree. They're okay.

















Next are three Lip Smackers that I found on sale at WalMart the other day. They don't do much for your lips, but they smell good and look cute.
















After that we have two lip balms from ShopMissA and a ChapStick. The ones from ShopMissA are pretty great, very hydrating and moisturizing. The ChapStick smells great and is pretty good for your lips from what I can tell.















Lastly we have a Jelly Belly lip balm, one from Palmer's, and a Carmex. I found all of these at Dollar Tree. I haven't really tried the Jelly Belly one much, but the other two are great. These aren't all of my lip balms, but this was the majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment