Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Cat

Quick Halloween Idea: Easy Cat

In the spirit of Halloween, I wanted to do a few quick and easy fun little Halloween costume ideas. I decided to start with the easiest I know how to do, a cat. I used face paint for this, but you could use black and white eyeliner or cream eyeshadow to do the same thing.

Start with the cat's muzzle (is that what it's called on cats?). I used white face paint I got in a set from Rite Aid, but a white shadow stick would probably work just as well.













The next step is the nose. You could also use pink for this, but I only had black.















After that, draw a line from the middle of the nose down to the middle of your upper lip and fill in your upper lip with black.














Lastly, whiskers! Mine are a bit messy because I used too stiff of a brush, but you get the idea. You could do as few as three or do even more than this if you wanted to. I would pair this with a cat-eye eye makeup and big false eyelashes, but you could also leave it at this. If you want it to last all night, set it with a translucent powder and setting spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment