Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lippies Part Three - Lipstick

My Lippies Collection Part Three - Lipstick


This is the third and final part of my lippies collection, lipsticks! I also including a few stains and miscellaneous lip products that didn't really fit into any category. I hope you like it!

First of all, we have my biggest one-product collection, Wet' n' Wild MegaLast lipsticks. I use these a lot, so I have a lot of colors. I did a review and lip swatches of these a while back, if anybody is interested.















Here I have three random lipsticks. I got the one on the left from Dollar Tree, the one in the middle as a gift, and I forget where the one on the right is from.
















Next are these Wet' n' Wild lipsticks. The packaging gets messy very easily and I couldn't be bothered to clean them, so they're kinda messy.
















After that are these two NYC Expert Last lipsticks. I also have a review and swatches of these on my blog, if anybody is curious.
















From left to right, we have a Rimmel lipstick, a Maybelline lipstick, one from NYC, one from Beauty Treats, and one from Burt's Bees.
















Next I have two Milani liquid colors and an Essence longlasting lipstick. I got the Milani ones from Dollar Tree and the Essence one from Ulta.
















Here are three Wet' n' Wild Natural Blend lip shimmers. I've been trying them out recently and I like them so far.

















These are some of my lip crayons. The letters on the one on the outer left have worn off, so I don't know where it's from. The inner left one is from Wet' n' Wild, and the one on the inner right is from Revlon. The one on the outer right is my all-time favorite lippie, which is from Tarte.














Lastly are three e.l.f. stains. They work okay, and they last a long time, but they can be pretty unpigmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment