Saturday, October 3, 2015

Another Haul

Another Dollar Tree Haul!

My final haul from my shopping spree is a Dollar Tree haul! I got lots of cool-looking stuff this time around, and I can't wait to try it all out.

First off, I got these White Rain body wash and lotions. I like my foot cream and body wash from the last Dollar Tree haul, so I decided to get some more stuff from White Rain.
















Next I picked up yet another lip balm - and it's not the last one! It's a berry blue flavored one from Jelly Belly. It looked fun so I grabbed it.
















After that I got some L.A. Colors Color Balms. I got three because I wanted to review them and compare them to Baby Lips.
















Next I found some fun-flavored lip balms - chocolate milkshake, bacon, and strawberry cheesecake! I doubt I'll use the bacon one, as I'm vegetarian and don't like bacon, but look at the smiling bacon on it! Too cute to pass up.















Next I got a raspberry creme ChapStick. I don't actually have any ChapStick yet, so I figured this would be a good place to start.
















After that I got a Colormates lipstick in Ruby Red. It comes with an invisible lipliner, which I think is an interesting concept. It's a darker red, and I don't have many of those, so I figured it would be worth a try.















Next I spotted this Lip Smackers birthday cake lip gloss. I've heard good things about the cake batter lip balm from ChapStick, so I wanted to try this to see if it was any good.
















I got these two Wet' n' Wild eyeshadow brushes because I don't have enough eyeshadow brushes. You can never have enough, really.
















Next I purchased a couple pairs of lashes. I've used the Wet' n' Wild ones before and I loved them, so I got some more. I've never tried the Colormates ones, so I wanted to test them out.















After that I got some skincare stuff I've heard good things about. I'm hoping the makeup remover wipes won't break me out because my skin is already being a little odd - I rarely get breakouts, but I've been having more than usual lately. I've heard that the facial brush is great for exfoliating, so I grabbed one to try it out for myself with my normal acne wash.












The thing I'm most excited about is these Essie nail stickers. I've tried some out now and I like them, so I picked up some more that I didn't have yet.
















Lastly, I got this nail polish duo. The bottom color is a lot lighter in real life than it is in the picture - it's really more of a pearl color. Both of the colors looked nice so I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment