Saturday, October 3, 2015

Iconic 3 Review

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette Review

I recently purchased the Iconic 3 palette from Ulta, and I've been really loving it, so I wanted to give it a review. It costs seven dollars USD and you can purchase it off of Ulta.

Here is the palette itself. The shadows are great quality for the price, super smooth and pretty pigmented. There is very little fallout, as well.
















Here are all twelve shades and the applicator it comes with. I've used every single shade and I love them all.

















Here they are swatched on my arm. All of them went on this pigmented with just one swatch except for the lightest shades, but that's normal. I also have very fair skin, so I imagine they'd show up better on a darker skin color. My favorite is the sixth one up, which is a very nice shimmery golden shade that I use on the lid. I pair it with the seventh shade up in my crease and sometimes I'll use one of the lighter shimmery shades in the inner corner. When you do that and add winged liner, it looks great! This palette is totally worth the money and I would highly recommend it to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment