Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Spiderweb Eye

Quick Halloween Idea: Spiderweb Eye

When I think Halloween, I think of ghosts and spiders and pumpkins. I wasn't sure how to do a ghost or pumpkin look, so I went with a spiderweb. This only takes about ten minutes and it's pretty easy, even for beginners. The shadows I used are from the Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes palette.

Apply the 5th shade from the left to the crease. It doesn't really show up on my skin color, but it gives you something to blend the other colors into.













Apply a white cream base to your eyelid so that your lid color will pop.














Apply the 12th shade from the left to your lid and blend it into the crease color.













Apply the 9th shade from the left to the outer corner of the lid.













Line the eye and draw the spiderweb. You can make it bigger or more complicated than I did if you want - always feel free to customize any of my tutorials so that you like them better.












Curl your upper lashes and apply mascara, and you're done! I would pair this with a bright red lip, and maybe I would draw some spiders on the side of my face with eyeliner, but this is just the simplest version of what you can do with this look. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment