Monday, May 2, 2016

Rite Aid Haul

Rite Aid Makeup Haul

This will be one of the last hauls for a while, although I do have one more order coming in so that will be the actual last haul. I wanted to get a few things from the Wet' n' Wild spring collection, but sadly my Rite Aid didn't have them. I'm not sure if they were Walgreens exclusive or if they just weren't at my Rite Aid but either way I got some good things anyways.

One thing I did get from Wet' n' Wild was one of their new brushes. All they had in stock were the powder brushes so that's all I could get my hands on, but I definitely want to try more. It's really soft and it seems like it would work really well.














I've been wanting this foundation for a while now, but sadly I tested it on my skin when I got home and it's a bit too dark. I'm going to keep it for now because I plan on getting some white foundation mixer at some point and I really want to try this out, but in the meantime I can't really use it.














I saw these masks on the bottom of a shelf and decided to give them a try. My undereyes have been looking not that great lately so I'm especially looking forward to the undereye mask.















This Jesse's Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Kiwi Rose was on sale for 75% off so I decided to get it. I really like iridescent shadows and I thought that this would be nice to layer over other colors.















 This is a Jesse's Girl lipstick in Cruise Control. I've never owned anything from Jesse's Girl before now and I figured that these products were a good place to start. This was my favorite shade that was on display and really the only one I thought I'd regularly wear. I will say that it smells quite cosmetic-y rather than like vanilla or something nice.













Certain shades of the Revlon Lip Butters were on sale for about $2.00, and I got the shade Strawberry Shortcake. I love the one I already have in the shade Juicy Papaya because it's super pretty and really moisturizing at the same time.















I got two Revlon Super Lusterous Lipsticks in the shades Rosedew and Demure since they were buy one get one 50% off. I'm trying to branch out and try more drugstore lip products, and I hear that these lipsticks are really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment