Friday, May 6, 2016

Products I Want To Use Up Update

Products I Want To Use Up In 2016 Update Four

I decided to get rid of the body butter and lip gloss categories entirely for the year because I haven't used products in those categories at all and I know I won't be using anything up in those categories. I have been sick this month as well as very bust so I haven't made very good progress, but I think I'll do better in May.

Lipstick

I've barely used my MAC lipstick in Brave at all this month, but I think I'll get good use out of it next month. I think that using it up this year is still very doable.
















Foundation

I'll admit that I've barely touched this foundation in April. I discovered the Revlon Colorstay and I love that so much that I didn't want to use anything else, but I'll make an effort to use this more in May.















Powder

I finished a powder! My goal is two powders this year and this one is my first, so I'm halfway there. I even took out the sifter so that I could use every single bit of product because I really liked this powder.















Eyeliner

I've decided to focus on a mini eyeliner so that I actually have a chance to use it up. I got this mini Marc Jacobs liner as part of my Sephora birthday gift this year and I have so many black eyeliners that I don't need another mini one cluttering my collection.














Nail Polish

The nail polish is nearly gone! I think that one or two more uses and it'll be done.

















Lip Butter

I totally finished my Nivea lip butter! Since I had reached my lip balm goal, I used this instead of lip balm, so it went pretty fast. I still have another one in a different scent, but I won't be rushing to use it.















Lip Scrub

I'm nearly done with the lip scrub! I already have backups because I've grown to really enjoy this product and it's only  a dollar on ShopMissA. I predict that this will be done within the next month.















Eyeshadow

Because I hit pan on both of the shadows that I set goals on last month, I'm going to take a break from panning shadows this month and just use whatever I want. I have some new palettes and I want to play around with those before I commit to using anything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment