Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Makeup Collection: Lips 2

Makeup Collection 2016: Lip Gloss

I have so much lip gloss that it's not even funny. I don't really even wear lip gloss that much. This is far too much for one person to use in a two year time period, and yet I still have it all. I do plan to declutter soon, so it should be more manageable then.

These are the majority of my squeezy tube glosses. I don't tend to use gloss in this form, but I do have a few I've been gifted, as well as some I bought at the dollar store because I thought they would smell good.















These are the glosses from the dollar store, along with an unopened glow in the dark gloss.

















These are two Milani glosses I got at the dollar store. They're really pretty, but they've smelled a bit off since I got them, so I'm probably just going to get rid of them next time I declutter.















These are the E.L.F. lip stains I got a while back. I'll probably declutter these too since I rarely use them. They're great quality and super pretty, but I just never reach for stains.
















Out of all the glosses I own, the Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Margaret is by far my favorite. It tingles in a way I enjoy and it looks gorgeous. The other two glosses here are really good, especially the Laura Mercier one.















A while ago I got these Profusion Feline Lip Lusters in a set. I haven't gotten the chance to play around with them as much as I would like to yet, but I'll put up a review when I have.
















These are just three random gloss-like products I never really give enough love to. I just got the Provocalips, but I still haven't used it nearly as much as I should.
















The three lip glosses here are also from the dollar store. They smelled off when I got them as well, so I'll have to get rid of them.
















Revlon doesn't appear to sell the glosses shown here anymore, which means it's probably time to throw them away. The Stila gloss, however, I just opened recently so it's still good.















I can't find the brand of the two red glosses anywhere on the tube, but I know the orange one is from Wet' n' Wild. They're all okay glosses, just not the absolute best.
















These two Urban Decay glosses are brand new, and I featured them in a haul a little while back. They're incredibly pigmented, but I'm not sure about how longwearing they are yet.















Lastly, I have three Fusion Beauty glosses, two of which have amazing pigmentation. The other one has decent pigmentation. I go into more detail about them in my recent review.

No comments:

Post a Comment