Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Eyeshadow Review

Wet' n' Wild 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette Review

I recently got the Wet' n' Wild 5-pan eyeshadow palette in Tunnel Vision because I wanted to test out Wet' n' Wild eyeshadows a bit better. It comes with a sponge tip applicator and a little brush, neither of which are very good. The brush is usable but I don't plan on using it since I have better brushes. I find that the shadows are kind of blendable, but not super great. They're very pigmented (other than the white shade), but I prefer blendability over pigmentation since you can always build a color up if it isn't pigmented but it's hard to work with hard to blend shadows. They last pretty well and don't crease too much as long as you use an eye primer. I find it odd that the crease shade has sparkles in it, but they don't really show up much on your eye. These shadows also seem to have quite a bit of fallout.





I created this look using the shadows the way the pans say to - I put the shade that has "crease" engraved in it in my crease, the shade that says "eyelid" on my lid, and so on. As you can see, it looks kind of muddy and the crease color isn't blended very well. I tried for a long time to blend it out better but it doesn't seem to get any better than this. Overall, these eyeshadows are okay, but I'm not a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment