Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fire Inspired Look

Fire/Sunset Inspired Eye Look

For my crease/transition shade, I used a Revlon Shadow Link in Gold.












Next I used a Revlon Shadow Link in Copper in my outer v and crease.













After that I put a NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Bad Seed all over my lid.













The next step is to blend everything together.













After that I mixed the colors Slowburn and Savage from the Urban Decay Electric palette and lined my eyes.











Take that same mix of colors and put it all along your lower lashline.











Apply some mascara and you're done!












I decided to pair this look with a Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in the shade In Love With Ginger. I think this is the perfect look to pair with red or orange lips, and since I almost never do orange lips, I chose orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment