Monday, January 18, 2016

Makeup Collection: Eyes

Makeup Collection 2016: Eye Products

I love eyeshadow and mascara almost as much as I love lipstick, so I have a lot of eye products. The next post in my collection series will be lips, although I may have to split up the lip products into different posts because I have so many.

These are all of my brow products. I use the Essence clear brow mascara and brow pencil in blonde. I have a backup of the brow pencil since I want to have one on hand whenever I use my current one up. Both of these are great products.















Next I have this NYX eyeshadow trio in Nighttime In Rio. I've scraped off a bit of these shades and used them to mix some custom shades, so they look pretty bad. They're decent quality and the colors are nice.















I've got the Revlon Shadow Links in Copper and Gold and an Amuse eyeshadow in Black Night. They're all okay quality. I got these because at the time I purchased them they were colors I didn't have in my collection, but I do have better quality versions of these colors now, so I'll probably get rid of them eventually.













Next I have the NYX Hot Singles eyeshadows in Dank (green) and Bad Seed (red) and an Essence duo in Irresistible First Love. I really like the silver/grey shade in the Essence duo for all over the lid.















The last of my single eyeshadows are three Wet' n' Wild singles in Sugar, Brulee, and Cheeky. They're pretty pigmented, but also quite powdery.
















I rarely use eye primer, but I want to try and use them more this year. The one I plan on using is this Urban Decay Primer Potion. I find that it does help shadows stay on, but I don't tend to have big problems with that anyways.















These are all of my currently open mascaras. I have a purple one from Hard Candy, a dual ended one from Covergirl, a Maybelline GreatLash, a Covergirl SuperSizer, and a ModelCo VolumEyes. My favorite is the ModelCo one, and my least favorite is the dual ended one because it's almost impossible to remove the second side if you use it on it's own.












These are my liquid eyeliners. I'm choosing not to include my pencil liners because I have so many, but I only have these five liquid ones. My favorite right now is the NYC one.
















This is my Essence gel eyeliner and my mini Duo lash glue. I use the liner regularly and the lash glue every time I wear lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment