Friday, January 22, 2016

Makeup Collection: Lips 3

Makeup Collection 2016: Lipstick

I have far too much lipstick for one pair of lips, and yet I keep buying it. Lipstick is my absolute favorite makeup product of all time. This is an excessive amount of lipstick to have at once, but I love all of it and wear many of them often. Since lipsticks are more pigmented than glosses or balms, I included swatches.

This is the Tarte Lipsurgence Power Pigment in Flush, and it is my absolute favorite lipstick of all time. I even have a backup of it. It's a great product, plus the packaging is super cute. I think this color would look good on anyone.















I only have one of the Ulta Matte Lip Creams, the one in the shade Artistic, but I need to get more. They're relatively comfortable for a liquid lipstick, and they dry totally matte. This is a very pretty color as well.















This is a deluxe size of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw. It can be difficult to apply, but it dries down completely matte and looks stunning. I would consider getting a full size one, but in a color I would wear every day.















I love the packaging on this lipstick! I haven't worn it much yet, so I don't know how good the actual lipstick is, but it's so cute that I have to keep it around.
















These are my Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks in In Love With Ginger and Nude And The City. These are great lipsticks and they come in tons of different shades.
















I have yet to really try out my Bite lipstick duo in Cafe (top) and Pepper (bottom), but they don't seem very pigmented until you layer them. That surprised me because I've heard people rave about how pigmented they are. You can layer them, though, so it's not that big of a deal.














This is my NYC Expert Last lipstick in Forever Fuchsia. It's not really a color I would wear often, but it's always good to have a couple of shades like that for occasions that you want a more out-there lip color. I don't think this is super flattering for my skin color, but it's not too bad.














I rarely use my Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid lipstick in Brazen Berry, but when I want a purple lip, this is what I reach for. It's really creamy, so it doesn't last very well, but it's not drying either.















These are all of my deluxe sized lipsticks. From top to bottom, I have a Too Faced La Creme in Naked Dolly, a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Speak Your Mind, a Bite Beauty Luminous Creme in Palomino, and a Buxom Full Bodied in Menace. They're all great lipsticks, but I especially like the one from Bare Minerals.













These are my Essence Long Lasting lipsticks in Coral Calling and Nude Love. These are just a few dollars, and in my opinion they are comparable to some high-end lipsticks. They're not too drying and they last a long time too.















This is my NYX Extra Creamy lipstick in Castle. I love the color so much, and I can't wait to wear it as much as I can.

















Next up I have a NYX Butter lipstick in the shade Pops. I love both the formula and the color. I'm thinking of using this as the lipstick I want to use up this year because I enjoy wearing it so much.















This is a Forever 21 Velvet lipstick in Natural. The formula is incredibly dry and it tugs at your lips as you apply it, so I assume it's drying, but I have yet to wear it for a full day.
















This is my E.L.F. lipstick in Flirtatious. I don't wear it enough considering how pretty it is. It's a very nice pinky coral that I think would look good on me.
















Last, but definitely not least, we have one of my all time favorite lipsticks - the Wet' n' Wild Mega Last lipsticks. They're a bit drying, but they're so pigmented and long lasting that it's worth it to be. From top to bottom, I have the shades Bare It All, Just Peachy, 24 Carrot Gold, Don't Blink Pink, Stoplight Red, Red Velvet, and Mauve Outta Here. I love every single one of them and I wear them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment