Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentines Look 1

A Very Pink Valentines Day Look

I wanted to do a couple of looks for Valentines day, and I really wanted to do one using the shade Strawberry Bon Bon in the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette because I never use it and I wanted to play around with it. I'm very happy with how this one turned out so I'm posting it. I also used the Urban Decay Electric palette.

I started by putting the shade Salted Caramel from the Chocolate Bar palette in my crease and blending it out. I went with this color because I wanted my crease/transition shade to be warm to match the bright shade I use later.








Next, I applied a white cream base to my lid so that the light lid shade will pop and be more visible.











After that I used the shade Strawberry Bon Bon from the Chocolate Bar palette and put it all over my lid, making sure to blend it into the crease. This shade doesn't show up on my unless I use a white cream base, but it would probably show up fine on darker skin colors without a base.









Then I slowly layered the shade Savage from the Electric palette into my outer v, making sure to blend it really well so it looked soft and had no harsh lines.










To finish off the shadow, I took Savage and put it on my lower lashline and I used Champagne Truffle from the Chocolate Bar palette as a browbone and inner corner highlight.












I added liner and mascara, which are optional, but I think it makes the eyes look bigger and brighter. I would pair this look with a pinky-nude lip color and I think that it would look really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment