Thursday, February 25, 2016

This Or That Tag

This Or That Beauty Tag

Although I wasn't tagged to do this by anyone, I really wanted to do it, so I'm doing it it anyways, I tag anybody who wants to do it! This tag is basically a series of questions about whether you prefer one thing or another that is related to beauty.

Makeup

Blush or Bronzer?
Blush! I'm so pale that bronzers are really hard for me to find and I rarely wear them. And because I am so pale, I find that blush adds some much needed color to my face.

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick all the way! Lipstick is pretty much my favorite makeup product ever. I just forget to put on lipgloss most of the time, and when I do put it on, I forget to reapply it when it wears off.

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara, not because I prefer it, but because I feel an eye look can look complete without eyeliner but not without mascara. If I don't wear eyeliner then I feel like my eye makeup can look fine but when I forget mascara I always hate my eye makeup. That being said, winged eyeliner is something I live for.

Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation, because I have a much easier time finding it in my shade than concealer. I know that seems odd but I honestly can't seem to find a drugstore concealer light enough for me.

Neutral or Color Eyeshadow?
Can I say both? Because even though I usually wear neutral shadows much more often, there's a special place in my heart for brightly colored shadows. They are my true love when it comes to eye makeup.

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
Pressed, since loose is so messy.

Brushes or Sponges?
Sponges for most liquid foundations, brushes for everything else.

Nails

OPI or China Glaze?
I've never tried either out enough for me to have a real preference.

Long or Short?
I love how long nails look, but short nails are much more practical for me.

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural for me - my nails are already so brittle that I can't justify damaging them further.

Brights or Darks?
Brights! Brights all the way! Bright corals and pinks are my thing.

Flower or No Flower?
Does this mean as in a flower nail art? If so, flower.

Body

Perfume or Body Splash?
Body splash/spray. I like the variety of scents the Bath and Body Works body sprays come in, and the fact that those are cheaper than perfume. Perfume does last longer (both throughout the day and over time) but they just don't come in as many fun scents.

Lotion or Body Butter?
Body butter. It's usually much more moisturizing, and I like that.

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash, as it tends to come in more scents and I prefer the texture.

Lush or Other Bath Company?
I don't think I've tried enough products from Lush to know yet.

Fashion

Jeans or Sweat Pants?
If I'm leaving the house - neither! I love jeggings. If I'm in the house, sweatpants.

Long Sleeves or Short?
Short, year round. In the winter I still wear short sleeves, I just wear a coat over them. I own almost exclusively short sleeved shirts.

Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses. I like how they look on my body more than skirts most of the time. Plus you don't have to find a matching top because it's all-in-one!

Stripes or Plaid?
Plaid for tops, stripes for bottoms. Not at the same time though, since I don't like to mix patterns.

Flip-Flops or Sandals?
I literally never wear either, but I guess sandals if I had to choose.

Scarves or Hats?
Scarves. They're a great accessory and I think they're prettier than hats most of the time. I'm also just bad at matching hats to my outfits so that's part of it.

Studs or Dangle Earrings?
Studs, because they can still be a statement without getting in the way of things. I do still like dangle earrings quite a bit though.

Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces, since I find they don't get in my way as much.

Heels or Flats?
I'm bad at walking in most heels, but I still absolutely love them!

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Riding boots, because I associate them with horses, and I like horses.

Jacket or Hoodie?
Hoodie. Oh my God, I have so many hoodies. Like, at least five or six.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
I've never shopped at Charlotte Russe so I can't say.

Abercrombie or Hollister?
Neither.

Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
I can't remember ever shopping at either.

Hair

Curly or Straight?
I currently have a pixie cut, so straight. But when my hair was long, I loved how it looked when I curled it!

Bun or Ponytail?
Back when my hair was long, I hated the feeling of my hair behind my ears, so neither.

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
It depends on what I'm going for.

Hair Spray or Gel?
I actually just use a hair pomade, but I do occasionally use hair spray.

Long or Short?
Super short! I have a pretty short pixie cut with one of the sides shaved currently.

Light or Dark?
I like having light hair, although my true preference is bright pink.

Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs?
I prefer side swept bangs like I have now.

Up or Down?
Down when I had long hair, but now it's too short to put up.

Random

Rain or Shine?
Sunshine, but not so hot that my makeup melts off.

Summer or Winter?
I like them both for different reasons. In summer there's nicer weather, but my makeup melts off more easily. In winter there's snow and my makeup stays on, but it's cold and rainy at times too.

Fall or Spring?
Spring, because that's when my birthday is, and there's flowers. Except I also get allergies.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. No debate on that whatsoever.

East Coast or West Coast?
There's ups and downs to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment