Friday, February 5, 2016

Experimental Look

Experimental Smokey Look

I was just playing around with my Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes palette and decided to post this look I came up with. It's nothing spectacular but I was happy with it so I thought it was worth posting.

Use the 2nd shade from the left as a transition shade.












Blend the 7th shade from the left into the crease.













Use the 6th shade from the left in the crease to darken the look a bit, and to give the next shade something darker to blend into.











Apply the 10th shade from the left all over the lid and blend really well.












Put the 8th shade from the left on the lower lashline to tie everything together.












I put the 4th shade from the left on my inner corner, but it doesn't show up very well on me. It would probably show up better on darker skin.











Apply mascara to finish the look. I think this would look good with a red lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment