Saturday, February 6, 2016

Chocolate Bar Look

Eye Look Using The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

I've been falling back in love with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette lately, so I wanted to do a look using it. I've done many looks on this blog using this palette, but I wanted to do one more before really exploring other palettes.

Use the shade Milk Chocolate as a transition shade. I blended it out so that it was very light rather than fully pigmented.











Put the shade Semi-Sweet in the crease. I blended this out as well as I could for a smoother transition between shades.











After that, use the shade Amaretto all over the lid and blend it into the crease. I've never really played around with this shade before and I'm glad I finally did because it's actually really pretty.









Next, use the shade Cherry Cordial in the outer v and blend it onto the outer half of the lid and into the crease a bit. All the blending will make it look more put together and seamless.









Get the shade Candied Violet on your brush and apply it onto the lower lashline. This adds a subtle pop of color that still goes with the look.











Use the shade Marzipan as an inner corner and browbone highlight. I like to use a shimmery shade for this most of the time because I prefer how it looks compared to a matte shade, and I often use this one because I think it looks extra nice.








Cleaning up the edge of the shadow is optional, but I prefer how winged liner looks with a harsh edge rater than a blended one, so I chose to do that. Add liner and mascara and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment