Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Eye Look

Hard Candy Neutral Eyes Palette Look

In a recent haul I showed you the Hard Candy Neutral Eyes palette I got from WalMart. I wanted to do a look using the pretty copper-gold color in it, and I decided to do the look using only colors from the same palette.

Use the shade Chatty as a transition shade, making sure to blend it out well and get it all over the crease and a bit above. This gives the crease shade something to blend into.










Use the shade Toying in the crease, blending it up into the transition shade.













Put the shade Coy all over the lid, blendig it into the crease slightly for a more blended, less harsh look when you close your eyes.












Use the shade Bashful as an inner corner and browbone highlight. This shade reminds me a bit of the shade Champagne Truffle in the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, which I also use as an inner corner and browbone highlight a lot.








Use the shade Frisky on the lower lashline to pull everything together. I think this look looks much better with something on the lower lashline.












Add finishing touches like mascara and eyeliner and the look is done!












I paired this eye look with the Hard Candy Velvet Mousse Matte Lip Color in Sweet Pea. I haven't tried it out much yet but so far I really like it. I haven't worn it long enough to know if it dries matte yet, but I'll update you on it in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment