Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's Look 2

Valentine's Day Eye Look

This is the second Valentine's Day look I'm posting this year, and I'll probably have at least one more. I don't like this one quite as much as the first, but it's more light and it doesn't have a bright pop of color like the last one, so it's suitable for if you want a more subtle look. I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and the Urban Decay Electric palette to create this look.

Start by putting the shade Salted Caramel from the Too Faced palette in the crease lightly. I didn't want it to be too bold so I didn't make it as opaque as I usually would.










Because we're using a light lid shade, you may want to use a white base so the lid shade is more visible. I used the L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sea Shells.










Apply the shade Champagne Truffle from the Too Faced palette all over the lid and blend it into the crease shade for a more seamless look. My iPhone camera doesn't pick up on shimmer very well most of the time, so this picture doesn't really do the shade justice. It's really pretty and shimmery in real life.








I decided to put the shade Strawberry Bon Bon from the Too Faced palette on my lower lashline, but this step is optional. You could also use any other shade you want.











I also used the shade Revolt from the Urban Decay palette as an inner corner highlight. It's very glittery but I like it a lot.












Apply liner and mascara and you're done! You could pair this eye look with pretty much any lip color and I think it would look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment