Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's Look 3

Valentine's Day Cut Crease

For my final Valentine's Day look, I wanted to attempt a cut crease. I've technically done one on here before, but that was before I fully understood what a cut crease was. Now that I actually know what a proper one looks like, I decided to try it again, and made it pink for Valentine's day. I used the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette and the Urban Decay Naked Smoky to create this look.

First, I put the shade Combust from the Naked Smoky palette in my crease and blended it up really far, being careful not to blend it onto the lid at all.










Next I put the shade Whiskey from the Naked Smoky palette in my crease, this time making sure it didn't go up as far and still not blending it onto the lid at all.










After that I put the 5th shade from the left in the Iconic 3 palette all over my lid, making sure not to blend it into the crease.











To make it a cut crease, I put a line of the shade Black Market from the Naked Smoky palette in my crease and blended it upwards only. I need to practice not making the line as far down but for a first attempt it isn't bad.










The next step is taking the 2nd shade from the left in the Iconic 3 palette and putting it on your inner corner and lower lashline.












The last things I did were use a makeup wipe to make a straight edge, apply eyeliner, and apply mascara.












I paired this look with the Urban Decay Revolution High-Color lipgloss in Anarchy. You could also use a nude gloss or lipstick if you want all the attention on your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment