Sunday, November 22, 2015

Project Pan

Project Pan ROULETTE!

I've seen some YouTubers doing this variation of a project pan, and I thought it looked fun, so I decided to do it too. Because I'm just doing it for fun and not to get rid of products, I will be allowed to buy new products during this project pan, and I have no time limit. The concept is you put a bunch of restrictions for one specific item in a bowl and pick out ten. For example, if I picked out "a haircare item" then one item would have to be a haircare item. If the next restriction was "a foundation" then the next item I picked would have to be a foundation. I'll pick a new product restriction and a product to go with it whenever I finish a product. The project will be done sometime after I finish at least ten products, either when I get bored or I have picked every restriction. Without further ado, let's get started!


These are my restrictions! The only one I'm unhappy with is "a product you dislike," the rest should be pretty easy, especially since I'm allowing myself to pick out deluxe sized samples and products I've already started using.















I've recently been making my own lip scrubs, but I decided to use up a store bought one for this. There's still quite a lot of product left, but I use it frequently so it shouldn't be difficult.
















I only have three or four mascaras, and this one is the most volumizing, so I chose it. It's from ModelCo and I got it as a gift from a family member. It's probably getting close to expiring, so I want to use it up before that happens.















After I use up the nude lip gloss in my Finish Five by February, I'll start on this one. I won't be using it right away, so it'll probably be a couple of weeks before I make any progress on this.















This has been sitting in my collection for a long time now, and I want to use some of it up. My goal for this product is just to use about half of it. That was I won't get sick of it and hate it forever.















This foundation is okay, but I prefer other ones, so I'd like to finish this one up. It's a tiny bit light for me, but it's still useable.
















I use this eyebrow pencil daily anyways, so it shouldn't be difficult to use up. I'm in the shade blonde.

















I only have two loose powders, and I wanted to try this one out more, so I chose it over the other one. It's brand new, but I still want to finish it entirely.
















The reason I dislike this eyeshadow duo is because the colors just don't look that good on me, at least not the pink. Also, the pink barely shows up on my skin color. I just want to ht pan on both shades, not use them all up.















For my drugstore item, I chose a brand new lipstick. This is in the shade Mauve Outta Here. I just want to use enough that the top doesn't stick out when it's rolled all the way down.
















For my skincare item, I chose my daily face wash. I use this in the shower and after I take off my makeup, but I'm going to try and use it every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment